About Me (Rim)

                                                                           About me


Hi my name is Rim Aboudrar I'm eighteen years old. I study Computer Science more precisely in Network Management at Montmorency college. This program is really interesting because it opens a lot of doors on the job market. I could study in many field since tech touche's the law, finance, medicine and engineering. The Computer Science program prepares me for the job market but, I can also pursue my studies in University in the fields I mentioned above. I would love to study software engineering at ETS. I would have courses like Microsoft server, Linux server, manipulating database and technical security. In my 6th session, I've a four month internship that would be chosen by one of my professor. Unfortunately, there is a lot of competition in Computer Science and the worst is yet to come in the job market. After I complete my studies in University, I would be applying in jobs and to get those jobs, I need a master and many certificates to be ahead of the competition.   



                                                                          About my blog

My blog will be about the things related to my program and some experience I've in this field. Many people could be interested by my blog, it could be a high school student who's lost and trying to educate himself or herself on the Computer Science program, it could be student in the same program as me who is looking for gadence or a future employers who's stalking my digital footprint. I,m planning to take this blog as a journal. I'll write a glossary, a career summary, some narrative text and maybe some screencast about my projects for school. I think it's better if many eyes read and gives you a feedback on a writing because everyone has a different point of view, what could make sense to you doesn't certainly make sense to other. I'll use a dictionary to correct my errors and make my friends read my text to get a different perspective. Also, I'll be using the new tool acquired in class : "Virtual Writing Tutor". 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Computer Science Glossary

Hypertext Narrative